(A 4:00am viewing of a popular reality show prompted this post.)
Don’t be that girl. What girl you ask?
The girl who:
- Has to have her behavior explained all the time as, “Well, you know that’s just how she is.”
- Is a “Debbie Downer” making the mood of the group go south with constant complaints and criticisms.
- Is unapologetically, always late.
- Is mean, mean, mean and mad, mad, mad all the time.
- Is living miserably in the pains of yesterday.
- Talks badly about men and other women.
- Refuses to see the good, or God’s purpose in other people.
- Can be heard long before she is seen.
- Is known for throwing shade (and I don’t mean sunglasses or palm trees)
- Is moody.
- Presents herself in ways deemed unlovable (and makes it hard, very hard for people to love her).
- Cares more about name brand purses than people.
- Has mastered the art of Chameleon 101…changing to be whomever you think people want you to be.
- Throws pity parties.
- Is known for stealing the spotlight, and spoiling it.
- Can’t celebrate others.
- Keeps up more drama than a 1980’s daytime soap opera.
- Doesn’t listen.
- Can’t be trusted.
- Spreads bad news faster than the flu in a kindergarten class.