Newsflash…what you’re going through is nothing new. You’re not special when it comes to the trials of life.
So here’s the skinny…
- Your money is not the only money which acts as if it’s forgotten your checking account number.
- Your ex is not the first ex to do something to make him or her an ex.
- Your children are not the first children to forget your rules or how they were raised.
- Your job is not the first job to fail to value you in pay or praise.
- Your friends are not the first friends to disappoint their friends.
- Your family member is not the first family member to abandon, under-appreciate or fail to support a family member.
- Your dreams are not the first dreams to take the long, long, long route to arrival.
The fact of the matter is you’re not the first to go through anything you’ve gone through. However, you can be the last to allow it to define you, permanently damage you, hinder you or steal your joy.
One thought on “You’re Not the First, But You Can Be the Last”
Pingback: You’re Not the First, But You Can Be the Last | Life Gets Better