I don’t want to be here. There, I said it. I said it for you and me too. I know you might not be able to publicly say that sometimes you don’t want to be at your job, with your spouse, in your family, around your kids, among your friends, involved in relationships which might have ended but the common ground like children or court remain, in your current physical condition and especially in your current financial position. I get it. I’ve been there. I am there in a few areas. But we’re here.
We’re here for a reason, peeps. Why, you might ask. I don’t know for sure, but I do know:
- We’re still where we are to grow, and GROW UP for where we’re going.
- We’re still where we are to receive help from those assigned to assist.
- We’re still where we are to help others, even while we’re still where we are.
- We’re still where we are until we meet, see, do, get or give exactly what we need to specifically and purposefully turn the page to the next chapter.
- We’re still where we are to be able to have things to look back and laugh at sooner than we think. (And I’m talking those cheek-stretching, eye-watering, stomach-hurting laughs)
- We’re still where we are to build up some spiritual fortitude which we will need later on.
- We’re still where we are so that others who see us can see us when we get to where we’re going and know where we’ve been and be inspired that they can get there too.
- We’re still where we are to show the world how to feel stuck , trust God, exemplify a positive attitude, still smile…and mean it.